Where the Bruised Cucumber meets the Sippy Cup!

A Loud Mama with a loud family, living imperfect lives glorified through God and breaking free of the bondage of politically correct Religion. We do things differently around the Viking Homestead, and hope that, by sharing our lives, we can help others feel more comfortable with their differences as well.


25 February, 2013

Planning Time!

Wow! Where has the year gone? I'm not talking about the calendar year, however!  I'm talking about the first year of my precious baby Birdie's lide.  I can't believe my baby is fast approaching the one year mark!  It is such a joyous, yet bittersweet, occasion.  Cranky Pirate is pretty set on Birdie being the grand finale....I however am not so certain.  However, that's another story for another day.  I'm here now to sort out planning!! Along with Birdie's big day,  I also have to plan for St.Patricks Day and Easter!  So,  over the next few Mondays, I will be sharing my party and holiday planning adventures with you (along with my crazy rollercoaster emotions about this possibly being the last first birthday party I ever have)!  I'm still working on switching formats and prettying things up for y'all!  It's very slow going right now with three sick kiddos...and a sick mama!  See y'all tomorrow with a meal plan, as well as fitness goals andmaybe a recipe hack! 

In my weakness, He is strong!

Mama Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment